Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Add front bimini

LDraheim
LDraheim Member Posts: 1
edited January 2021 in Q&A

I am looking at putting a front Bimini on my 2021 AP259CBE because I've had skin cancer twice and want to enjoy my new boat. The current cover is charcoal. I was quoted $4500 from the dealer because they say they need to replace the original oversize cover with one that has a zipper to connect the two Bimini's. I've been told by several pontoon owners that we are getting ripped off. I was expecting more like $1500. I would like to get it from Godfrey direct but they won't sell it to me. 

Comments

• backerbb
    backerbb Member Posts: 6
    LDrahiem, you can have a custom made front bimini added by a local awning shop or one of the national chains for about $1000 (or less) that will integrate to your existing bimini.  Check out my pictures of a full enclosure in the photo gallery.  We had that made at awning shop in Salt Lake City for less than you were quoted.  Included the front bimini and frame.

In this Discussion