Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Gallery

mreddyspag
mreddyspag Member Posts: 14 ✭✭
What happened to the Gallery?

Comments

• Capt_Steve
    Capt_Steve Member Posts: 137 admin
    Working on that now...should be rockin' and rolling next week.
  • Capt_Steve
    Hey mreddy...should be all set now!
  • maddad
    maddad Member Posts: 4 ✭✭
    I'm not seeing any option to create my own gallery & upload.  Little help?
  • Capt_Steve
    Hey maddad...there are a couple of ways to do this. First, you should see "Attach a file" at the lower left of the box you post in. You can add multiple pics in one post. Second, if you have your pics stored in an online gallery (Flickr, Snapfish, etc.), you can click the image button on the toolbar and post the url link. Hope that helps!
  • RickFisher
    RickFisher Member Posts: 14 ✭✭
    There is no "attach file" button.  Click and drag into this box doesn't seem to work either.
  • Capt_Steve
    Hmmmmmm....I've asked the site developers to look into this. Stay tuned...
  • Capt_Steve
    Guys...this should be fixed now...see if you can attach pics. 
  • RickFisher
    RickFisher Member Posts: 14 ✭✭
    Test

• Capt_Steve
    @RickFisher ... NICE!
  • mreddyspag
    Just finished my project for this summer.  I have added LED strip lights to illuminate the floor and added additional strips on the underside of the bimini.  I think it turned out well!  What do you think?
  • markey02
    markey02 Member Posts: 1
    Very nice LEDs.  Just picked up my new Sweetwater today, have not been out on it yet and was already thinking about adding additional LEDs...
  • SweetH20
    SweetH20 Member Posts: 14 ✭✭
    I like it - did you connect the power directly to the battery ?
  • mreddyspag
    Nope.  I ran wiring from each group back to the helm and connected the floor lights to one of the aux switches and the overhead bimini lights to the other aux switch.  Thought I would want the floor lights on but not the overhead.  It was a great choice.
  • golfrick1
    golfrick1 Member Posts: 3

Just joined and found this string.

Great looking lights.

can you give us a bit more detail on what types of LED light kit you used and how the wiring was done. Just to determine if I can or want to tackle the project.

Thanks,