Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Owners Manual

Just recently purchased a 2002 Aqua Patio 240RS and of course it didn't come with an owners manual. Can anyone out here steer me in the right direction to maybe get one? Any suggestions would be great.

Thank you

Best Answer

Answers

• ucpprog1
    ucpprog1 Member Posts: 3
    Thank you much for your help...... Sent you an email.

Have a good one.
  • ucpprog1
    ucpprog1 Member Posts: 3
    I still have not received the PDF manual yet..... hope you got my email.

Thanks,
  • Capt_Steve
    Capt_Steve Member Posts: 137 admin
    Hey Paul...just sent the AP owner's manual. Sorry for the delay. I realized that I didn't have a copy for Aqua Patio, and had to request one.
  • enginenoo9
    enginenoo9 Member Posts: 1
    I know this is way way old but I just picked up a nice condition '01 Aqua Patio 240 RS and was hoping to find a manual. There's just a couple odds and ends I'm hoping it'll tell me. Motor was repowered from a 2-stroke to a 2002 Mercury 90hp 4-stroke (Carb) motor but I have that manual covered. Any help would be appreciated!
  • tmljja123
    tmljja123 Member Posts: 1
    Hi Paul.  I was wondering if you received the manual?  I just purchased the same boat and been looking for the manual.  If you still have it would you mind sending me the pdf?  Thank you - Mike

email is tmljja123@gmail.com
  • a1gamino
    a1gamino Member Posts: 2
    Hi Paul, I am looking for the wiring diagram or owners manual for a 2005 Sweetwater Challenger 160F.