Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Where can I buy the 303 Fabric & Vinyl Cleaner? If anyone has used it, how well does it work?

ramonty
ramonty Member Posts: 1

Where can I buy the 303 Fabric & Vinyl Cleaner?  If anyone has used it, how well does it work?

Answers

• CRF
    CRF Member Posts: 191 ✭✭✭
    west marine, though overpriced. I read a test at one time about it blocking UV so I use it on my trailer tires as well
  • Ddancers
    Ddancers Member Posts: 110 ✭✭

I tried it on my vinyl floor and was not that all impressed. Had to do a lot or scrubbing. I've ordered other products, but haven't tried them yet. I know 303 is suppose to e a safe cleaner, but I need to find something a little more aggressive. I purchased it on Amazon (32 0z). Here's a link on Amazon - more than one seller so do a search on Amazon see if you can find better price. Also different size containers.

http://www.amazon.com/303-Products-30570-Fabric-Cleaner/dp/B0002KKHSS/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1416060226&sr=8-2&keywords=303+Fabric+&+Vinyl&pebp=1416060092453

• jmeyers278
    jmeyers278 Member Posts: 3
    303 cleaner is mediocre at best...however the 303 aerospace protectant is a product i use every time I boat.  It has kept my boats from fading for years.  I use it on every surface....it works good on fiberglass surfaces as well as seats, plastics, bimini tops everything...its like sunscreen for your boat
  • Boomer
    Boomer Member Posts: 307 ✭✭✭
    http://www.pontoonstuff.com/products/303-aerospace-vinyl-protectant best price I found also bought this http://www.pontoonstuff.com/products/303-marine-vinyl-carpet-cleaner I used all of the above on my 99 Rinker Cruiser Fiesta Vee 270 I traded it in on my Sweetwater 2286 to the same dealer where I bought the Rinker he said your interior looks all most as good as the day you took it out of here 16 years ago.
  • Ddancers
    Ddancers Member Posts: 110 ✭✭

I used Basic H Organic Super Cleaning Concentrate on my vinyl floor and did better job than 303. It's also a environmentally-friendly, nontoxic product. One bottle goes a long way. I remembered that I used it some years ago on my Trophy 1802 and it did a great job then. When you think of how much you can make from one bottle it is very inexpensive. When I  wash down after using it I don't have to worry about the run off. Speaking of wash down if you have vinyl floor, and install a wash down unit you won't be sorry. I wouldn't be without it. My only regret is the unit they installed doesn't have as much pressure as my Trophy boat unit did.

• MotorBoatin
    MotorBoatin Member Posts: 7
    The 303 Aerospace Protectant states not to use on canvas.  I used the 303 fabric cleaner on the cover, which worked okay.  I used the 303 Fabric Guard and went through three bottles ($60+) for one coat and it really needs another coat.  It appears to be dirty again from the tree pollen though.  The vinyl floor, I used a little dish dawn soap, water and scrubbed and scrubbed and still have spots.  The spiders and trees sure leave a mess.  I live in NY and the snow load ripped the shrink wrap a little causing some mold spots to start on the seats.  Dawn, water and elbow grease is not getting it all that well.  I will try the fabric cleaner and then 303 Aerospace Protectant.  It is difficult to get the right weather for all these.  The overspray of Fabric Guard has to be wiped off, the Aerospace wants to be applied in the shade, the Fabric Cleaner wants to be rinse with warm water.  Now I see why so many used pontoons look like no one took care of them. 
  • jetfixer
    jetfixer Member Posts: 37 ✭✭
    Cabela's has 303 for slightly less than West Marine. Search online and you can find it cheaper.
  • CRF
    CRF Member Posts: 191 ✭✭✭

my error, OP was asking about the cleaner and I replied about the protectant :(