Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

I just received a brand new 2286fc 2015 with a 115 yamaha and its blowing out...what to do?

Options
2»

Answers

• Ddancers
    Ddancers Member Posts: 110 ✭✭
    Options
    Interesting - take some pictures after, I'm sure many others would like to see.
  • seadoo
    seadoo Member Posts: 2
    Options
    ThePad said:
    I just bought a 220DFS and I am having the same cavitation problem. I was face to face with my dealer principal last week and he acted "surprised". Yet, he is one of the largest dealers in the East... Ducky's boats. He then tried to sell me a new propeller. REALLY!!  How do I get this resolved?  Is the extension shaft a warranty resolution? They keep selling these boats like there is not a problem. 
  • seadoo
    seadoo Member Posts: 2
    Options
    hello i had a 2013 dfs with a 115 yamaha that did the same thing contacted mike chlebek and he did nothing to fix the boat all of there boats are lemons but I fixed it my self with a whale tail hydrofoil se200 model 4707741 $54.99 west marine if you like to talk to me send me your number dietzkeith@gmail.com
  • Ddancers
    Options
    What top end speed do you guys get? After installing full canopy (3 sections with two open) and the shaft extension, top end went from 27 mph to 20.2. Just me onboard and about 12 gallons gas.
  • Boomer
    Boomer Member Posts: 307 ✭✭✭
    Options
    my 2286 Tri Tune 115 Yahama 34 MPH GPS me only 35 Gal Gas and I weigh 375# I run 25 loaded 6 people coolers etc trim raised to 3/4
  • Ddancers
    Options
    Boomer you have 3 tubes Yes? If so that make's a big difference.
  • Boomer
    Options
    Yes a Tritune makes all the difference in the world well worth the money
  • Ddancers
    Options

Boomer

What Size tubes - when I order my boat 27" only offered in 2 tubes and I wanted the larger dia.

• Boomer
    Options
    I have 25" that was the upgrade from 23"

• Ddancers
    Options
    Ok thks - I see now you can get 3 tubes with 27" dia. now. I ordered my 2015 mid 2014 so they did not list all the options then. When it arrived the floor plan was even different than what I was shown. However I did like the layout better.