Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

I am in Australia and have a Parti Kraft 240RE and need to find a supplier.

Darren
Darren Member Posts: 4
http://www.yournewboat.com/07PartiKraft240RETriToon/index.htm My boat is identical to the one in this link and need to find a replacement double bimini and mooring cover. Can anyone please assist? I am in Australia and not having a lot of luck here.

Answers

• Capt_Steve
    Capt_Steve Member Posts: 137 admin
    Hey Darren...try emailing Lisa in Parti Kraft Support (lboyer@nauticglobalgroup.com)...she should be able to help
  • Darren
    Thanks Steve, Do you also know if there is a list of furniture available somewhere? Can find chairs and seating configurations and the odd table but Parti Kraft have a number of sinks etc in their boats but can not find any lists in that I can source part numbers and suppliers. Maybe Lisa can help with that as well. 
  • Capt_Steve
    Capt_Steve Member Posts: 137 admin
    Lisa can likely provide that info. Also, check out pontoonstuff.com and wholesalemarine.com/pontoon. Let me know if you're still having issues. We might have to go piece by piece to get what you need.
  • Darren
    Thanks Steve, Lisa could not help and neither of these sites hold this type of stock. Any idea where Parti Kraft and other makers buy their furniture or have them made? Sinks and cupboards etc, not seats.