Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
Diagram of Fuel Tank line for Sweetwater 2011
I'm having problems with the gas flow from the inbound gas tank to the motor. I have found there is a one way spring loaded tapered connector from the top of the gas line to the motor. I removed it and cleaned it. Spring seems to work ok now. I'm still not getting gas from the tank. I noticed there is a 90 degree elbow the connector is attached to. I'm assuming the 90 degree connector is attached to the fuel line to the tank. How can you remove the 90 degree connector and see if the line is clogged. I wish there was a schematic on the gas line. If anyone has one please let me know where you go it from? Does the fuel line going into the tank have a filter on the end of it?
- 840 All Categories
- 5 Announcements on Godfrey Pontoon & Tritoons
- 44 Godfrey Pontoons Photo Gallery
- 329 General Discussions on Godfrey Pontoon & Tritoon Boats
- 70 Godfrey Pontoon & Tritoon Boat Engine Discussions
- 111 Electrical System Discussions for Godfrey Pontoon & Tritoons
- 280 Godfrey Pontoon & Tritoon Boat Support - Q&A
- 16 Buy & Sell Used Godfrey Pontoon Boats, Parts & Accessories
- 7 Latest News on Godfrey Pontoon & Tritoon Boats