Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Docking Bulb - Replacement

Options
Hi,
I have a 2010 Sweetwater who needs a front docking bulb. The bulb does not have any markings on it, confirmed through multiple looks with magnifier. So, I found similar bulbs on amazon, just need someone that knows this stuff to confirm/deny. Here are 2 pics of the bulb that is bad. Thanks for reading and contributing.

Comments

• Jrfortune5
    Jrfortune5 Member Posts: 1
    Options
    We just bought our pontoon boat and the dealer provided us with a replacement parts list. I would think if you called a Godfrey dealer with your HIN they would be able to provide you with the correct replacement bulb type. It's surprising that there are no markings for you to go by! I have bought many of those types of bulbs for other lights I own. They can look similar but be very different. Here's the site to look up dealers close to you: https://www.godfreypontoonboats.com/en-us/owner-resources     Good luck!
  • RedGateInMaine
    RedGateInMaine Member Posts: 4
    Options
    Thanks for the reply. Earlier, I had sent a note to the dealer with a request and they did not reply. I will give them another attempt. If I am having problems with a light bulb, I hope it is not indicative of their policy. And doesn't Godfrey employees review this site and have input? 
  • RedGateInMaine
    RedGateInMaine Member Posts: 4
    Options
    Thanks for the reply. Earlier, I had sent a note to the dealer with a request and they did not reply. I will give them another attempt. If I am having problems with a light bulb, I hope it is not indicative of their policy. And doesn't Godfrey employees review this site and have input? 
    Update - after reviewing the inquiry I made, my dealer reached out to me asap. I appreciate that and shall assume the problem with the first inquiry was on my end. Apologies to them, if they are reading these.