Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
NAV/ANC Lights Switch Schematic
Pitchow73 Member Posts: 2 ✭
We own a 2021 Monaco 215C; the navigation lights never worked. The marina technician performed troubleshooting while under warranty and determined the switch backlight was shorting out the wiring. The new switch arrived at the marina 3 months ago but was never installed, so we picked up the new switch and figured we would do the install by replacing the wires one at a time. Unfortunately, the technician left almost all the wires just hanging down, unconnected behind the dash. Can anyone firnish us with a schematic of which wire connects to which blade on the back of the MAV/ANC switch? We emailed Godfrey and they replied to the dealer (because Godfrey does not reply to Owner emails). We contacted the dealer (marina) but have not received a reply, to date.
- 839 All Categories
- 5 Announcements on Godfrey Pontoon & Tritoons
- 44 Godfrey Pontoons Photo Gallery
- 329 General Discussions on Godfrey Pontoon & Tritoon Boats
- 69 Godfrey Pontoon & Tritoon Boat Engine Discussions
- 111 Electrical System Discussions for Godfrey Pontoon & Tritoons
- 280 Godfrey Pontoon & Tritoon Boat Support - Q&A
- 16 Buy & Sell Used Godfrey Pontoon Boats, Parts & Accessories
- 7 Latest News on Godfrey Pontoon & Tritoon Boats