Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
Replace green nav bulb on 2014 Aqua Patio? Remove entire light?
Jimvanbe Member Posts: 2 ✭
I realized I have a green nav light out on our 2014 AquaPatio. Additonally, have moisture behind the lens at all times on both port and starboard sides. (Both contain the docking lights). I don't have an Owners Manual and haven't been able to find one for that year. Wondering if anyone has diagrams for removal or other suggestions. Appears entire light assembly needs to be removed?
- 839 All Categories
- 5 Announcements on Godfrey Pontoon & Tritoons
- 44 Godfrey Pontoons Photo Gallery
- 329 General Discussions on Godfrey Pontoon & Tritoon Boats
- 69 Godfrey Pontoon & Tritoon Boat Engine Discussions
- 111 Electrical System Discussions for Godfrey Pontoon & Tritoons
- 280 Godfrey Pontoon & Tritoon Boat Support - Q&A
- 16 Buy & Sell Used Godfrey Pontoon Boats, Parts & Accessories
- 7 Latest News on Godfrey Pontoon & Tritoon Boats