Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Every year issue! Also, warranty conflict items covered or not?

Options
Purchased late summer of 2016.
Had electrical issues every year with lighting, horn, radio. Then broken seat hinges, ( low quality light weight aluminum). Bent hinges, dealer couldn't locate replacements but sold me something else that also broke. Thought this was a warranty item but still paid!  Front starboard side back rest cusion on the lounge has been worn and discolored since 2020. Dealer said no warranty yet now I see a 19 year warranty! ????
Now, all accessory lighting, radio,  navigation, garmen, etc stopped working again! Replaced a wire harness last year butcout again, apparently. Replaced a 25 Amp fuse near the motor but didn't see any difference. At first everything comes on. After 5 min of running everything goes out again! Frustrating!
Any thoughts or ideas please? I have another appointment next month to bring it back again fir electrical issues. Hinges, fabric and winterizing! Why a warranty if I still pay and have issues every year!
Love the boat! Hate the problems! Selling so I can buy a 420 merridan flybridge or carver and travel port to port! Retired now.
Your input is appreciated!

Comments

• pvtcable
    pvtcable Member Posts: 2
    Options
    Aqua Patio entertainment series 26 ft
  • laurencen
    laurencen Member Posts: 7
    Options
    see my issue earlier re power, not sure your pontoon but mine had a couple issues, many wire crimps were not fully crimped also the cup holder drain had no tube to divert water under boat instead it dripped on the 2 relays from the master switch, water entered the relays and corroded them

several years previous it was at the dealer for warranty and they never resolved the issue