Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

2004 Sweet Water Corner Caps

2004 Godfrey Sweetwater 2020DF. Hull # GDY3332WL304
Need bow aluminum corner cap trim. I was advised that Godfrey no longer has the OEM caps. Im looking for used or “new” old stock caps. Port is needed but would like port and starboard to ensure same look and match.I have contacted over 20 dealers, salvage yards, etc and no one has replacement parts for this year/model. Need help from community because Godfrey has been worthless for customer service.
Tagged:

Answers

• rickbase
    rickbase Member Posts: 1
    I'm having the same problem with my 2014 Sweetwater 2086. I'm looking for the front port side replacement for mine. The local dealership I went through told me Godfrey doesn't have the part nor can they get it. The dealership sent an email to Godfrey the day I went by there to order the part and it took Godfrey over 2 weeks to reply. That's really bad for customer support. It's pretty sad Godfrey isn't able to provide parts needed. Hope you find what you need and I'll see if I can check around here in Lexington SC for your parts.

In this Discussion