Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
Operating in a river
Hi Capt Steve. I have a 2003 Sweet Water 18 ( named the Spawntaneous 1 )with the 40 hp Yamaha and owned since new. I love this boat and we also have a 17 ft Duckworth jet boat. There are some slower deep sections of the Salmon river that the Duckworth works fine but I've been very tempted to take my pontoon on. Have you heard of using a pontoon on this type of water. I'm in my mid 50s and have boated all my life as well as kayak and white water raft. I've never seen a pontoon on this type of water. My main concern would be rock damage on gravel bars. is there a method of soldering a tear or hole in the pontoon? Thanks for your consideration, D Bell Boise Id.
- 839 All Categories
- 5 Announcements on Godfrey Pontoon & Tritoons
- 44 Godfrey Pontoons Photo Gallery
- 329 General Discussions on Godfrey Pontoon & Tritoon Boats
- 69 Godfrey Pontoon & Tritoon Boat Engine Discussions
- 111 Electrical System Discussions for Godfrey Pontoon & Tritoons
- 280 Godfrey Pontoon & Tritoon Boat Support - Q&A
- 16 Buy & Sell Used Godfrey Pontoon Boats, Parts & Accessories
- 7 Latest News on Godfrey Pontoon & Tritoon Boats