Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Want to install Port-a-Potty

Cabindad
Cabindad Member Posts: 0
I want to install a port a potty in my 2286FC in the storage area for the pop up changing room.. Looking for ideas, comments and recommendations for mounting.

Comments

• golfrick1
    golfrick1 Member Posts: 3
    I have not installed one on my 2086 FC.  I have found a lot of options at Cabellas and my local Marina.
  • Capt_Steve
    Capt_Steve Member Posts: 137 admin
    Pontoonstuff.com and iboat.com also have some good options.
  • mreddyspag
    mreddyspag Member Posts: 14 ✭✭
    I purchased a Porta Potti Curve and mounted it with the accessory mounting plate in the pop up changing room.  Absolutely LOVE it!  And my boating guests love it too!
  • porkpie
    porkpie Member Posts: 4
    I've been pontoon boating for years and although "luxury" is nice, simple is not just cheaper, it's often most practical. You may laugh, but we use one of those old people porta potties. You know, the ones that resemble a walker with a potty bucket. Everyone get's a good giggle at first sight when boarding. Without fail, by the end of the day, all of the women are so thankful of the walker potty it's unreal. The creative privacy always works out with a handheld or hanging towel and for some reason the party always loosens up and the potty breaks become no big deal. Cost new... $30+ . Cost for a good clean one at a thrift store ...less than $5 (including the bleach cleaning).