Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Warranty works at godfrey

Options
crusso505
crusso505 Member Posts: 2
I'm sorry to say that my new sweetwater pontoon boat arrived with numerous production and QA Problems. I did contact several godfrey departments with accompanying photos and was assured that the problems would be fixed through the dealer and them. I am now happy to write that all problems were rectified to my satisfaction. It is just unfortunate that this boat was allowed to leave the factory in it his condition but I believe godfrey learned a good lesson and increased their QA inspection measures.

Comments

• JimmyC
    JimmyC Member Posts: 1
    Options
    Sorry to hear about your problems. I am looking at a new Sweetwater 240. I took the boat I was interested in out on a sea trial and noticed a few problem as well. Trim indicator was way off and with the motor full down it indicated only 1/2 -3/4 down and there was also an electrical issue with the led swim lights being shorted out and popping breakers. I also had some areas where the side skin was pulling away from the fencing. All of these will be fixed before I take possession but it was sad to see these problems on a new boat. Makes me wonder what else would be could be wrong. 

What kind of problems did you experience?

In this Discussion