Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

2004 Aqua Patio 220 RE Tri-Toon

Options
Kes
Kes Member Posts: 2
edited August 2015 in General Discussions

Hello all,

I'm buying a house and it's coming with a 2004 Aqua Patio 220 RE Tri-toon with a 150hp Evinrude.  We haven't closed on the house yet so I haven't been able to get more than a quick glance at the boat.  The strange thing is that I can't find so much as a single picture on the internet of this boat, let alone any detailed information like a spec sheet.  Does anyone have one or maybe have some information about it?  Maybe point me to a site where I can get some info?

Also, I doubt it has it's owners manual, is there a place where I can download one?  It doesn't seem to be on their website.

I've found a couple of pictures but they only have two toons and not three.

Thoughts?

Thanks,

Ken

Comments

• Kes
    Kes Member Posts: 2
    Options

No info on this boat?  How about info on how I can get a copy of the owners manual?

Thanks,

Ken

• CRF
    CRF Member Posts: 191 ✭✭✭
    Options
    This is meant for those new to boating !

When you buy a boat, new or used, there generally isn't ONE all-inclusive manual. There will be several booklets, one for the boat, one for the motor, one for the trailer. They are all made by seperate manufacturers. In addition, if you are lucky, there will be paperwork on boat systems such as radio, steering, controls, canvas & vinyl. My Godfrey dealer had all of that for me in a nice canvas bag, as the boat was new. It may be easier to research on the internet, or contact specific manufacturers. If you do post on here, please list the brand names, sizes, and hp.

In this Discussion