Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

2011 Sweetwater 2486 with 115 Honda rides very low in the water at stern

bigdealsam
bigdealsam Member Posts: 3
New to me 2011 Sweetwater with 115 Honda 4 stroke.   The first time I dropped it in the water I was flagged down by a fellow boater to warn me that she was riding very low at the stern.  I took it to the dock and confirmed that it certainly does appear low.   I  "ear tested" the toons and did not hear water.   It is full  of fuel and I am a fairly large man but it sure seems low to me.    Is this just a common trait for a Sweetwater or it there another explanation?  I will post pics soon.

Comments

• bigdealsam
  • bigdealsam
    The pic above is without anyone at all on board.   Just a full tank of fuel.   What do you think?  Is she riding low?
  • CRF
    CRF Member Posts: 191 ✭✭✭
    I am going by where the water level is on the starboard 'toon. Looks about right, but I only have a 40 hp on the back of mine. Can you see the water level marks from the prior owner? Mine sits in the water 11 months of the year so I have a permanent stain