Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
Sweetwater FC180, 1998 Electrical Diagram
Pontuna Member Posts: 1 ✭
I have an older Sweetwater FC180 Challenger with a 2002 50 HP Mercury 2 cycle and need the boat electrical wiring diagram. The lights do not work and I discovered that it appears that the on/off/on switch switches the ground, not the hot side. Plus the tachometer is not working. It seems that I probably need to request a diagram from Godfrey.
- 839 All Categories
- 5 Announcements on Godfrey Pontoon & Tritoons
- 44 Godfrey Pontoons Photo Gallery
- 329 General Discussions on Godfrey Pontoon & Tritoon Boats
- 69 Godfrey Pontoon & Tritoon Boat Engine Discussions
- 111 Electrical System Discussions for Godfrey Pontoon & Tritoons
- 280 Godfrey Pontoon & Tritoon Boat Support - Q&A
- 16 Buy & Sell Used Godfrey Pontoon Boats, Parts & Accessories
- 7 Latest News on Godfrey Pontoon & Tritoon Boats