Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

New Pontoon Purchase

moldaker
moldaker Member Posts: 4
All,
this is my first post, first boat purchase
so i bought a 2012 sweetwater, im trying to figure out what model of the boat it is if anyone might be able to help
i dont see any markings anywhere on a model number, i havent measured it or anything
here is a number i was able to find stamped on the pontoon on the underside
usgdy233itl112
does this help me identify what model and length the boat is?

thanks in advance

Comments

• carguybill
    carguybill Member Posts: 29 ✭✭
    If that is the Vin number for your boat you can take it to any Godfrey or Sweetwater dealer and they should be able to answer your questions. If you are not sure if the number you gave is the Vin # you should check your title. It will have the Vin Number.

Welcome to the forum. Since this is your first boat you will likely have other general boating or pontoon specific questions and I think you find the Pontoon and Deck Boat Magazine forum http://www.pdbmagazine.com/pontoonforum/ to be a useful resource also.

• CRF
    CRF Member Posts: 191 ✭✭✭
    Best way to ascertain length is to just measure it yourself. Manufacturers may list a boats length with or without swim step, also including or not, the distance the motor protrudes.

In this Discussion