Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Please what is this part called, and where can I get a new one?

spot Member Posts: 2
This is on the back of a 2005 aqua patio pontoon boat. Thank you for any help.


  • CRF
    CRF Member Posts: 191 ✭✭✭
    I don’t think Godfrey sells parts direct to consumers. Do you local Godfrey dealer?
  • spot
    spot Member Posts: 2
    "local" dealer is 2-3 hours away.  Thank you for the help. Still don't know what the part is called but got an email address for Godfrey pontoons. Have a super day.
  • jetfixer
    jetfixer Member Posts: 37 ✭✭
    Why don't you unbolt the broken part and have a local welder repair it?  It's aluminum. Probably wouldn't charge you more than a few dollars.