Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

registration #'s

CRF
CRF Member Posts: 191 ✭✭✭
sounds like the lower unit is set too deep, cavitation plate should be even with bottom of motor pod. 

Comments

• mreddyspag
    mreddyspag Member Posts: 14 ✭✭
    Just a thought... I have a Sweetwater 220 and the space above the main body of the playpen is filled in. I found this to be an excellent place for the registration numbers and stickers. In your case you would have to get some metal (aluminum) painted and cut to match your upper section. The only thing I don't like about the solid upper panel is that it makes hanging fenders difficult and I will probably need to get fender hooks. I'd show you a picture but the Gallery seems to be gone!

Best Regards...
  • Dennis V
    Dennis V Member Posts: 1
    how about a clear plexeglass sheet the size of letters/number and hang over the rail. works for me
  • Capt_Steve
    Capt_Steve Member Posts: 137 admin
    Good idea, DV. Hey mreddy...On this forum, you can add a pic in the actual post. Just click on "Attach a file" right under where you type.image
  • CRF
    CRF Member Posts: 191 ✭✭✭

hey admin, just moving the factory decals an inch lower would really help !! I guess you could research other states requirements first, if they are all 3 " height on front third of boat.

thanks

• Koerb
    Koerb Member Posts: 9 ✭✭
       Here in Washington State I'm able to put the registration numbers right on the pontoons.  Had a sign company make up the numbers and put them on a self adhesive backing,  all I had to do was test fit the application then peel off the backing and apply.

• Capt_Steve
    Hey Koerb...can you please post a pic of your number application when you get a chance? Just select "Attach a file" in the lower-left corner under the text box where you type a post. Thanks!
  • Capt_Steve
    CRF...suggestion has been passed along...thanks for the feedback!
  • Koerb
    Have a picture ready to send but I'm not seeing the "Attach a File" option.   Only thing my screen is showing in the lower left corner under the text box is:   "You can use Simple Html in your post"  and under that is "Home - Sweetwater Dock Talk".    Am I missing something?
  • Capt_Steve
    Hmmm...still doing some "behind-the-scenes" work on the new forum. Checking on this...thanks for your patience.
  • mreddyspag
    mreddyspag Member Posts: 14 ✭✭
    Here's a picture of my registration.
  • Koerb