Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Wiring For Accessory Switch

I own a 2019 Sweetwater 2286FS and want to hook up a new Humminbird Helix 7 depth finder to one of my unused accessory switches.  How do I do this?   

Answers

• Spike
    Spike Member Posts: 5
    I need to do the same thing...did you get any responses or help with this yet or if you went ahead, how did you wire it in? Thanks!
  • EricGF
    EricGF Member Posts: 2
    I have a 2015 Sweetwater 2086 Coastal Edition, and I had the same question, it has been posted for a while. Don't expect any help from Godfrey, they will "protect" their dealers at all cost - even to the exclusion of their customers.
    You will find a pair of wires that terminate with a 2 pin Deutche connector above the aft port side pontoon. This was where my ACC switch was terminated, as if for a livewell fill pump. I had other plans for mine, and it took a while to locate it. Check it with a volt meter while someone at the helm turns it on and off before cutting into it, though, just to mke sure its the same on your boat.

In this Discussion