Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Seat compartment drainage

jbellano
jbellano Member Posts: 1
I have a 2008 Sweetwater Tuscany model, and when it rains, the seat compartments fill with water.  I did not see any drainage holes for the water to escape.   Any ideas on how to correct this?  I now use a small sump pump to drain the water.

Answers

2112 Member Posts: 2
    I see nobody commented on your post. I just bought a 2000 Sweetwater 22 foot and it rained the other day. A lot of water in the seat compartments. I was wondering if you resolve the issue? I’m going out there to look at it right now. I can see the drainage channels so I’m thinking maybe they are plugged up. I will comment on what I found
    2112 Member Posts: 2
    In case anyone is interested in your two small drain holes in each compartment. It looks like a rubber grommet inside the small hole. Debris can get in these holes and plug up the drainage. You can clean it out with a screwdriver or similar and other containers will drain. Contemplating drilling out the whole little bigger saw the debris will just fall through if there is any

In this Discussion