Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Does anyone know of a good way to attach a flag to the boat?

psdouglas52
psdouglas52 Member Posts: 1
I have a 2013 Sweetwater 2286 and would like to find a good way to attach a US flag that can be flown when in use and stored when the cover is on.  Anyone find a good way to do this?
Tagged:

Answers

• tinmanmike
    tinmanmike Member Posts: 1 ✭✭
    I ordered Taylor Made Products Charlevoix Boat Flag Clips from Amazon.com.  They clip on the stern light pole.  I am very happy with them.
  • Capt_Steve
    Capt_Steve Member Posts: 137 admin
    Aftermarket suppliers often have rail-mounted flag brackets. They are easier to find for round tubing than square, but they are out there!
  • mreddyspag
    mreddyspag Member Posts: 14 ✭✭
    I bought a chrome flag/pole kit at WalMart.  I got the plastic mounting bracket that allows (when screwed to a wall) horizontal and angled insertion of the pole.  I screwed the bracket to the deck of my boat right behind the motor.  Being mounted to the floor, the pole sticks straight up.  Unfortunately the 3ft x 5ft flag is a little too big.  The flag almost touches the water.  I have since bought a 2ft x 3ft flag on e-bay which should be a lot better.  When we dock and put on the cover, the flagpole removes and I put it on the floor.

• terry
    terry Member Posts: 1 ✭✭

I like the windsock Flag.

Christmass tree shop $3

• RickFisher
    RickFisher Member Posts: 14 ✭✭
    I attach mine to the ski tow bracket.  Tied it with rope.  
  • chucklm
    chucklm Member Posts: 5
    I use the Taylor Made Products Charlevoix Boat Flag Clips. They clip on the stern light pole on the bimini. Look at my photo.
  • retiredcoastie2012
    retiredcoastie2012 Member Posts: 2
    Pontoon Boat Flag Pole Clip 3/4" for 1 1/4 Rail https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07HH6PQPJ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_pVETDb1WT0E73