Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Acc. Switch

I have a 2002 sweetwater 20 ft pontoon. One of the acc. switches on the dash lights up when I hit it, but I am not sure what it is supposed to be used for. It has a brown wire with a white stripe on it connected to the switch. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Best Answer

Answers

• fuggetaboutit
    fuggetaboutit Member Posts: 9
    if the swtich lights up when you toggle it, you know you have power to the switch, now go under the dash with a test light,put on side of the test light to a good ground, check your boat harness for any open connectors (not capped or connected), and test them to see if one of them has power to it, then toggle the acc switch off, and see if that plug then goes out, if it does, you know where at least the power in the wiring harness is ending, you can use it for any acc you wish to hoop up that would be switchable with that acc toggle switch on the dash..good luck!
  • kaschemm1
    kaschemm1 Member Posts: 1
    Why would the acc switch on the left pop the acc breaker?   We’ve never hooked anything up to it