Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
Cannot refuel at dock on 2015 sweetwater premium
I have seen this issue with gas back splashing while trying to put fuel in at dock. But don’t seem to have a solution. Read many explanations why this is happening but no answers to how to refuel without back splash. I have tried a siphon, but as soon as flow starts really good, gas flows out of fill. I have contacted my dealer, service people and other owners. No solution is evidently available. Except, to fill the tank with a funnel 2 cups at a time. This does not seem like an acceptable solution. I am frustrated.
- 840 All Categories
- 5 Announcements on Godfrey Pontoon & Tritoons
- 44 Godfrey Pontoons Photo Gallery
- 329 General Discussions on Godfrey Pontoon & Tritoon Boats
- 70 Godfrey Pontoon & Tritoon Boat Engine Discussions
- 111 Electrical System Discussions for Godfrey Pontoon & Tritoons
- 280 Godfrey Pontoon & Tritoon Boat Support - Q&A
- 16 Buy & Sell Used Godfrey Pontoon Boats, Parts & Accessories
- 7 Latest News on Godfrey Pontoon & Tritoon Boats