Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

New (to me) Pontoon 2009 Sea Ryder

Spardon
Spardon Member Posts: 2
Hi All,

Just brought this home today and we are super excited about it.  We have an almost 2 year old and my old fishing boat didn't work well for taking him out so we upgraded.  I sold it on Friday, and Friday night found the listing for this.  Went and saw it Saturday and put down a deposit.  Very clean with only a couple small things to do. 

Anyone else have one of these?  I need to replace the battery cable to the motor as it looks like the it wore in a couple spots and has oxidized pretty bad.  Still fires right up, but I plan to clean it and use some liquid electrical tape in the mean time.  Trailer lights will get an upgrade to LEDs soon, but other than that I think she just needs a good cleaning.

Comments

• Boomer
    Boomer Member Posts: 307 ✭✭✭
     :) Enjoy 
  • Spardon
    Spardon Member Posts: 2
    Got it out on the lake yesterday and it went great.  Son loved his first boat ride so that made it all worth it :)

To anyone who has this model or similar any changes you've made to your propeller to make it a better "cruiser"?  I'm pleased with the current prop (13 7/8 x 11) but wonder if a different pitch might help to cruise at a slower RPM without losing speed.  Idea being lower RPM = lower noise from the motor. 

Any input is appreciated.

Don

In this Discussion