Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Gauges not working 2023 Sweetwater 2286BFX

Options
Second time out on Saturday the Gauges stopped working and then later started working. Today they lost power again and are not working. Is there something I can check before taking back to dealer? Fuel, tach and trim gauges

Answers

• jblennon
    jblennon Member Posts: 2
    Options
    Did you determine what the problem was?  I am running into the same issue.  Every once in a while, power at helm goes out then comes back on.  Just the guages go out.  I can still start the engine.
  • John893
    John893 Member Posts: 1
    Options
    I have the same issue.  No blown fuses located.  Has anyone been able to fix this?
  • dagoodell
    dagoodell Member Posts: 3
    Options
    My dealer mentioned to me that they had several in-stock, brand new boats with gauge issues.  Not sure if this was true or not, obviously, but my new boat came from the lot with a tach not working along with the trim gauge.  Not intermittent though, so likely a different issue than what you are describing.  I'm six weeks into waiting for answers; I hope your resolution comes much quicker!
  • glenn1970
    glenn1970 Member Posts: 2
    Options
    dagoodell said:
    My dealer mentioned to me that they had several in-stock, brand new boats with gauge issues.  Not sure if this was true or not, obviously, but my new boat came from the lot with a tach not working along with the trim gauge.  Not intermittent though, so likely a different issue than what you are describing.  I'm six weeks into waiting for answers; I hope your resolution comes much quicker!
    dagoodell said:

• glenn1970
    glenn1970 Member Posts: 2
    Options
    Did u find the problem? My boat is doing same thing. Gauges aren’t working but no fuses are blown